You can invest to Dubai Property Market through Preferred Partner Program with the help of BARAKAT Business Consulting FZC
Dubai is a tax-free city, with no income or capital gain tax. This makes it very nice for people from all over the world to come and work in Dubai, as well as invest in property.
Free Zones attract foreign investors to Dubai from around the world.
Dubai is easy to access and there are direct flights from all the main cities in the world.
Dubai is a popular tourism destination thanks to its incredible shopping malls, five-star hotels, lovely beaches and numerous attractions.
Dubai is a perfect city for families and wealthy individuals, because it’s really safe and it has a very low crime rate
The climate in Dubai is very nice within the year, with only 3 months of summer heat.
Why is Dubai a good place for real estate investment?
1. Real estate prices are inexpensive in comparison to other similar regions all over the world. There is a potential for further growth, as prices have grown by 10% in demanded projects from 2011.
2. Property is a good way of insurance against inflation. At such times the higher cost of debt servicing can usually be pasted on in additional rent, while the value of the property inflates and its debt is unchanged.
3. Rental income from property is a stable source of income, and while it might fluctuate, is highly unlikely to disappear completely. Compare that to interest on deposit accounts or dividends on shares. By investing in a real estate purchase in Dubai, you will be able to get 8-10% rent return (after deduction of maintenance feed).
4. Real estate always has a residual value, although prices can certainly fall as well as rise. But property values will never fall to zero unlike shares and hedge funds.
5. Property is a kind of hybrid asset with the capital appreciation of a stock but the income producing capacity of a bond.
6. When purchasing a property, investors typically take into account the nature, timing and size of real estate investments. This is partly because they are tangible and easier to understand, and diversification is readily available in the form of different types of property.
7. Dubai property is open to any investor from all over the world, unlike the local stock market. This means greater liquidity and more funds in the marketplace.
8. Demand for property typically picks up during an economic boom or easier mortgage acquisition through Banks. Dubai banks have started lending again, and the number of finance purchases has increased significantly since 2009.
9. Real estate is always a great collateral for loans and allows debt finance to be secured at the best rates.
10. Real estate offers a lot of opportunities for diversification of risk related to different property types, locations and rental levels. This helps to spread the risk of an interruption to income flow.